LEaD Presents: Playful Practice
Have you ever developed a game for teaching or training?
Are you interested in creative and playful approaches to learning, teaching, working with colleagues or as part of your leadership role?
Then the Playful Practice group might be for you.
You can join up to our team site here where you'll be able to access regular updates and information about termly meetings and online discussions.
Terms of reference :
- To provide a supportive environment for all staff at City who are interested in: playful learning / games based learning, creative and innovative approaches to teaching, learning and assessment and the management of HE
- To share good practice in playful and innovative academic practices
- To provide a safe space to ask questions, share problems and issues and discuss and test out new ideas
- To share good practice on wider higher education initiatives around playful and innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- To share knowledge about events and publications in the field, using an online platform (using Microsoft Teams)