Welcome to the City, University of London Timetabling website. The information on these pages is designed to enable staff and students of City to access information on all activities which are timetabled in centrally managed space.
Your academic timetable will provide information on all learning activities taking place in centrally managed space.
- New - COVID Room Guidance (PDF)
- Student guide to viewing timetables online (PDF)
- Staff guide to viewing timetables online (PDF)
- Further timetabling information for staff (Staff Hub)
Looking after and maintaining your campus space
We have in excess of 200 dedicated learning spaces comprising of lecture theatres, lecture rooms, seminar rooms and computer labs.
Properties and Facilities play a crucial role in the successful operation of City by providing a safe and well managed environment for students, staff and visitors. We aim to provide the best learning environment for everyone, but we need everybody to contribute to help in maintaining it.
Please help us by:
- At the end of lectures and classes taking all your belongings with you
- Clearing away any rubbish when leaving your room/social space
- Remembering to do your bit by using the recycling and waste bins located in walkways and corridors
- If you do find anything broken or faulty let us know using the classroom phone or report it to main reception.
Learning and meeting rooms on campus
There are a variety of rooms available on campus, so it is important to familiarise yourself with their resources and facilities.
Staff can book rooms or check their availability online for City activities. No bookings for centrally managed learning space will be made until the Academic Timetable is completed.
Student room information
Clubs & Societies
If you want to book a room for your club or society to use please contact the Students' Union who will arrange the booking with you.
Bookings for Group/Individual Study
Please feel free to check the current timetable and pop in and use any available learning room to quietly study in. Although be prepared to vacate the room if/when a member of staff books it.
If you would like to book a learning room for study please contact your course officer.
Library Study Rooms can also booked online following these instructions.
Cass postgraduate students can book syndicate rooms at Bunhill Row.